S.Abramian 2013 -

D.J. Hulse 2002 - 2012

J.H. Calvert 1992 - 2002

A.H. Thomas 1985-1991

A.L. Davies 1979 - 1983

L.J. Ballard 1974-1979

G.P. Ferroussat 1959 1966

D.W. Cornielius 1953-1958

G.O. Cornish 1947 - 1952

G. MacQuire 1943 - 1946

S.B. Green 1932 – 1940

A. Wright 1926 - 1930

A.A Bourne 1917 - 1925

J Amco 1911-1916

R.A. Cliff 1899 - 1911

K.O Bryan 1892-1899

R.A Cliff   1868-1892

As the town of Hunstanton grew during the 19th century so did the number of nonconformists. The Le Strange family who were Anglicans owned all the land. Property agreements prohibited the holding of nonconformist services on any ground above the high water mark so they worshipped God on the beach when the tide was out. In 1869 the Le Strange family relented and a piece of land was leased. A year later Union Chapel was built. It was stated then that " .. it shall always be available for the services of all evangelical nonconformists." Our constitution stipulates that Union will be at least two denominational and will support the work of two free church denominations. Historically these have been the Baptist Union and the Congregational Church which is now the United Reformed Church. Ministers of Union Church have been from these denominations.